Friday, September 14, 2012

I want to see Heaven

Last night Ben and I were putting up garage sale signs and he wanted to get out and help. It was dark and I was close to the road so I told him he needed to stay in the car.
"But mom why do I have to stay in the car?" he said in true four year old fashion. I explained that a car could hit him if he stepped in the road and I'd rather him be safe in the car.
"Will I die if I get hit by a car mom? Cause if I did die I would see heaven , right? And that would be ok because I'm excited to see heaven but I would miss you." I'd rather not get hit by a car tho so I'll stay in the car.

I explained that I wanted him to live a long long time and he would get to see heaven later but right now I needed him to stay with me as long as possible.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment