Tuesday, August 20, 2013

School bus bliss and rectangle pizza

Well the first day of riding the school bus was a success. The bus stop is about three houses past our house. I was standing at the bus stop when I saw Ben stand up and start talking to the
driver. Once he was off the bus I asked him what he was saying.
"I told him he passed my house. I recognized the cross on the door and I didn't want him to drop me off way down the street because I didn't want to walk."
He said he loved riding the bus and it wasn't hot like I said it would be :)

As we were walking home I asked him if he liked the school pizza today. I almost laughed when he described the pizza. "Mom the pizza was a rectangle it wasn't shaped in a circle. It looked weird. I told the lunch lady I didn't want any peas but she put them on my plate anyways. It all looked odd so I just ate the cheese off of the pizza."
All in all he had a good day. I hope the rest of the week continues to go well

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment