Friday, December 13, 2013

The missing car

With all the different medicines Im on and the week hospital stay my sleep cycle has been minimal at best. I usually sleep for about two hours at night and maybe get an hour nap during the day. I don't necessarily feel bad but I think its making me a little scatter brained.lol

Today Ben asked to bring a small hot wheel car to school to play with on the bus. Apparently that's what all his friends are doing and he promised not to get it out at school so I agreed. He had it sitting by his cereal bowl at the kitchen table. It was time for the bus to come so I put his jacket and toboggan on and started to grab his car for him. I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked for two or three minutes while he patiently waited by the door. Finally I said , "Ben you might have to get another car I cant find it anywhere." He said, "mom you already gave it to me. You put it in my hat before you put it on my head." and then he took off his hat and showed me the car. I started laughing and asked why he didn't say anything when I put it on his head. He shrugged and said, " I don't know I figured you didn't want me to lose it before I got on the bus. It wasn't going to get lost in my toboggan."

Well at least we found the car. Hopefully my sleep will return shortly before I send the poor boy to school with play dough in his lunch box.


No comments:

Post a Comment