Thursday, November 14, 2013

Big hug for me

Ben was very excited about today and tomorrow because I am helping out with his class. Today I helped them all make their Indian shirts and tomorrow I'm helping the other room mom watch the class for an hour while the teacher enjoys her appreciation lunch.
Ben said, " Mom I'm going to call you mom. Ok? Not Mrs Long. Is that ok? If you need help with anything just let me know. I can tell you when bathroom brakes are and show you were Mrs Conn keeps stuff. And when I see you I'm going to give you a big hug. I know some kids may laugh but I don't care. Your my mom and I can hug you if I want. "
And sure enough as soon as I told him hello today he gave me a big hug and whispered, "I'm really glad your here!" He makes me so happy.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment