Monday, August 13, 2012

24

Ben really likes the number 24 for some reason. He always ask things like, "Mom is my nap going to be 24minutes?" or "When will you be home, like in 24 hours." Today we are watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates and one of the characters starting counting the gold coins they had collected. She stopped at the number 8 and Ben said, "Oh man I really wanted them to get 24. They never get 24."

Moments later Ben came up to me and said, "Mom will you put the number 24 on your van. Because I really like the number."I asked where he would like me to put the number and he explained he would like it on the very front then I could be a race van. I already like to drive fast so this way I could be a race van.lol.

I  told him that we couldn't put it on my van but we would make a 24 out of paper and put on his wall if he wants. He said, "Oh yes , that sounds like a good idea Momma."

No comments:

Post a Comment