Saturday, August 18, 2012

Conversation with a hairdresser

Tonight at the mall I decided to get Ben's hair cut since he is way overdo. He was hoping that we would not find one that was open because he didn't want to go. The first one we went to said the first appointment they had available was August 28th. The second place said they were about to close so they were not doing any walk ins. Finally we went to Regis and they had no one waiting. I imagine because they were the most expensive.
A really nice lady said she would be glad to cut Ben's hair. Ben hung his head and said, "I was really hoping you would say no." He slowly made his way to the chair and looked like the saddest boy in the world. She was so sweet. Within minutes she had him talking about star wars and telling her about his day. Once he was happy she said,"Ben what are we going to do with your hair?" He looked at her with a confused look ,"How do you know my name." She smiled and said,"I'm smart." He nodded and without a pause said," Oh your smart like me. I know all my colors, shapes, and numbers. I'm really smart. Not everyone is smart like us. I'm glad your smart too." I think he may be a little smug.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment