Friday, August 24, 2012

Not scared

Ben has been looking forward to the movie Paranorman for some time now. He is definitely true boy. He loves anything that has ghost, zombies, or any other gross scary thing involved. He of course loved the movie. It's definitely not a movie for a child that scares easily because there were parts that creeped me out.

We got home about 9 and all of the lights were out. For some reason the motion sensor light above the garage was not coming on. Ben said, "Mom lets play outside for awhile." I have to admit when Michael is not home at night I'm usually locked inside with all the dogs. I told Ben that it was late and we should go in. He breathed out heavily in frustration and said, "Mom dont worry Zombies are not real they were only in the movie. I would play out here by myself but you've always told me I can't because a bad man might grab me. You remember? So if you stay out here we will both be safe because there are no zombies and you can keep bad people away."

Needless to say we came in and had a bowl of ice team instead.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment