Monday, August 27, 2012

Clean room

Tonight as I was fixing dinner I went to check on Ben in his room. He was busy playing with all of his superhero houses and all if his cars. His floor was covered with toys. I told him to make sure he picked up all his toys before dinner time.
About ten minutes later I called to Ben to let him know it was time to eat. He came running down the steps in a few minutes. I went upstairs and not only was everything picked up but everything was in the proper place. Cars with cars, superheroes all together, even all the Mr potato parts were in the right bag.
Ben came up behind me as I was staring at what was a huge mess ten minutes ago. "What you looking at Mom?" I told him I was impressed with his room and he said, "well I'm big now so I know how to keep my room clean." Those word were music to my ears.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment