Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Im a grandma

This afternoon Ben said , "mamma I have to go check on my kids. Come with me." I went with him to his bedroom and he had his three large stuffed Animals tucked in his covers. He said, "I'm their mom so I have to keep checking on them." I explained that since he was a boy he could be their daddy. At first he didn't like that because apparently he feels like mamma's are nicer and did not understand why he couldn't be a momma.
I let it drop but I did notice that he started referring to himself as dad.lol. He took them to the pretend park and on a picnic. He then rolled one down the stairs and explained he was really fast.
He told me that I was the grandma so I could take them to Walmart later and dairy queen.

This lasted about 30min and now he went from being a nice pretend daddy to his stuffed animals


to a viscous warrior who is about to stab his enemy.(he gave all his "kids" weapons to help in the battle) His play time is anything but boring:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment