Saturday, August 25, 2012

The roach incident

Tonight Ben and I decided to go Downstairs for a late night snack. I was going down the stairs and I noticed something dark in the middle of the stairs. I turned on the lights and noticed a huge roach in the middle of a step.

I have to mention i hate roaches. Once when I was a lifeguard one jumped off my stand into my hair. All the swimmers thought I was crazy because I couldn't stop screaming.

So I really don't like to get close to roaches because I've seen them jump and I also hate stepping on them because the crunching noise grosses me out.

Ben ran to my closet and got a shoe. "Here mom, throw this at it. It will make him get off the steps." Why not I thought to myself. I threw the shoe and all it did was make it climb higher toward us. I had a towel in my hand so I put it over it and tried to step on the roach. As my foot was coming down the roach ran out of the towel and started running away. Of course I screamed because it's me and bugs make me scream. Ben looked at me and said, "mom let's face it when it comes to roaches your not brave this situation needs a brave person not afraid of bugs. Let's close the bedroom door and wait on daddy." The way he said it was hilarious. I laughed and laughed.

Long story short we killed the roach:)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment