Friday, July 6, 2012

4 yr old dreams

Ben slept really late for him last night. The storms kept him up late so he didn't wake until 9. When he woke he came downstairs to find me.

He found me in the kitchen. You'll have to excuse the description because Im going to write it like he told me because for one it's funnier that way and two since he's described them about nine times I remember them pretty well.

"Mom, I had lots of dreams last night." He said. "First there was this halloween house. You know like a scary house. It wasn't too scary. I wasn't scared because I like that stuff. Well, I went in the house. Pop went in too. There was this witch. She was so tiny. That's why I wasn't scared because she was tiny. She let this monster tickle my knee. Pop hit the tiny witch so she wouldn't  get away. Don't worry Mom she was a puppet so he didn't hurt her. We saw her because I had to go to the bathroom. That's when we saw her. "

He then continued, "And after that dream I had a dream we were at the beach. A raccoon bit my knee. I don't now why but it did. I kicked him and he ran a way. It didn't bleed. Just left a little bruise. That's all. But I had this boat. Well not a boat. More like a ship. Mom, Why did you take it away from me? Nina gave me the ship. I think you should have let me keep it. It really wasn't yours to take a way. But you did. I forgive you. It was a dream. Oh, and there was this bucket. I really liked the bucket. A big wave came on the shore and took it from me. I really liked that bucket."

We are on the couch right now as I write and He just asked if I was blogging about his dreams. He said, "Mom dont forget about the tiny witch part. People should know she was just a puppet."lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment