Monday, July 2, 2012

Taking charge

This morning Ben and I are taking it easy watching cartoons. Since I have a few weeks off due to my foot surgery I called my dermatologist and tried to get an appointment for next week. Of course they can't get me in till July 30th so I was a little frustrated after talking to them.
Ben said , "mom next time let me talk to them because they need to see you sooner than later because you hurt your foot and shouldn't have to wait. So call them back and let me talk them. I'll explain the situation. Ok? What's their call number? I'll call them."
He is such a sweet boy. I was going to let Michael take him to school today but I figure this is a great time to hang out with him. Plus he has been quite helpful. He can get me ice water, knows how to get his snacks, and also understands that I need to rest so he really doesn't ask a lot from me.
I'm looking forward to a day of board games and movies.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment