Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Moving out

A couple of night's ago I was putting Ben to bed and he said,"Mamma did Pookie and Pop kick daddy out?" I didn't know what he was referring to so I asked him what he meant. He said, "Well he doesn't live with his mamma anymore and I've decided I'm going to stay with you."

I laughed and explained that daddy had left home to go to college. Then when he moved back home he met me and since we got married we moved in together. He thought about this for a minute and said that when he got married she was going to have to move in with us. I explained that they would want their own house. His answer, "she can have her house but I'm staying with you!"
I'll have to remind him of this later when he's trying to leave.

On the same note : tonight he said ,"I think I'll marry Aunt Regan (my friend) because she doesn't have a boyfriend right now. And she's not really family so i can marry her. You'll have to find me a ring mamma."

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. love this! ethan and i had the same convo at that age! oh how i miss him being little! i love your writing and bringing back the sweet memories- nothing better than a little boy loving his mommy:)

    ReplyDelete