Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lunch time troubles

Ben's teacher informed us that he was the only kid that never ate his lunch. The only day he ate was Thursday because that was sandwich day. He also would eat if they had chicken.

We told him this weekend that if he didn't eat at least half his lunch he was not getting any treats when he got home. Michael picked him up yesterday and since they had some kind of noodle dish ( he hates noodles) he had not eaten anything.

That night Michael made himself a milkshake and explained that he could have had one if he had tried his lunch. All night Ben said,"I'm definitely eating tomorrow because I miss my treats."

Today I picked him up and he said all excitedly," Mom I ate my spicy slimy meatballs today and my green beans." I asked the teacher and sure enough had had eaten 75% of his lunch. My boy loves his treats. We should have started this sooner.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment