Friday, July 27, 2012

New day

Today I dropped Ben off and his teacher said ,"Ben is so smart. Yesterday he asked me if his dad was picking him up before or after I leave. He said he hoped it was after because he didn't want his dad to know he was bad at school." She explained to Ben that the other teacher would tell his dad. He said, "oh yeah, I forgot."

I gave him a cookie this morning. He asked, "mom why do I get a cookie so early in the morning. I mean I'm thankful because I really love cookies but why do I get one." I explained that he was a good boy and I know he's going to have a good day today. I also said that sometimes you need a good cookie in the morning to help start your day. He enjoyed his Cookie no matter the reason:)







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment