Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Good night routine

Tonight as Michael and I were putting Ben to bed he asked to see our wedding album. So instead of reading a story we got out the album and let him look through all the pictures. He looked at each picture and made comments about most of them. He said things like, "Mom I really like your dress. Yuck, you kissed in this picture. I like that limo, I'll have a limo one day when I'm married. Wow even Uncle Will was there."

After we finished the pictures I asked him if he had anything he wanted to pray about. Usually he says no you can pray. Tonight he said, "Yes let's get on our knees." I said ok and we got beside his bed. Then he prayed, "God thank you for our day. Thank you for letting mom off so we could have a fun day. Thank you for not letting baby Sam chew up my toys today. Thank you for making me smart. Also thank you for letting Daddy have a good job that he likes. Mom you can add something now. We love you Jesus and God. Amen."

He is such a good boy. Although Michael and I have been trying now for over three years for a second child it's nights like tonight that I am reminded of all of my blessings. He is so Sweet and I know one day he will make a wonderful big brother.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment