Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Leaving the bed

Last night Ben I put Ben to bed around 845. He was rubbing his eyes and yawning so I figured he would be to sleep in no time. I checked on him at 1000 when I was going to bed and he was still awake. We both have a cold so I gave him some cold medicine and told him he could come lay in bed with Michael and me.

We all got in bed and about ten minutes after we got in Ben said, "Mom if it's ok with you I'm going to go to my room. Now if your scared or need a snuggle I'll stay. But if your ok I'm going to go to my room so I can have my dream light and have the bed all to myself. Ok?"

I laughed and told Ben I would be ok. So after that he went to his room and was out till after I left. Even the thunder did not wake him.

And on a side note, He loves his new class. He's in there with all his friends that got moved up


earlier this year.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment